Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back in the States...

I've only been in Japan for two months, and I already have to make a trip back to the States! I am now in Omaha, Nebraska for graduation this weekend. After graduation, I'll be staying with my folks in Dayton, Ohio until I can get the board exams taken.

Today I...
...Woke up at 5:30a.m. and it was still dark. (In Japan the sun rises at 4:30a.m. this time of year)
...Drove on the right side of the road.
...Re-learned that the blinker is on the left side of the steering wheel.
...Drove over 60mph... that's mph, not km/h;-)
...Could read every road sign.
...Realized for the first time how big and open America is.
...Went to Panera Bread for coffee and a bagel.
...Went to a mall, and tried things on that were big enough to fit me.

I'm definitely not in Japan anymore.

1 comment:

  1. If Japan doesn't have stuff big enough to fit YOU how is anyone dressed there???

    ReplyDelete