Sunday, December 4, 2011

All things baby...

We're expecting! I'm 6 months pregnant! And it's a girl! (I know, I know... this is old news for most of you... but I haven't had access to my blog for the last few months!)

8 Week Ultrasound. I'm told that spot in the middle is a baby...


21 Week Ultrasound. Even I can tell now that there's a baby there:). I'm told it's a girl... 

17 Weeks. A few brave souls have already asked me if I'm expecting.

20 Weeks.

21 Weeks (right after my ultrasound). Alison decorated the inside of my door, excited about the baby girl.

22 Weeks.

25 Weeks. Definitely pregnant now... 

The house has undergone some changes as well. This was our spacious living room before... 

before... 

And after. Now we have a much cozier (read smaller) living room, and an attached office.

"Office" 
Nursery before...  
And after... Okay... we still have a lot of work to do here. I'm still undecided about whether or not I'll repaint.  I do plan on at least moving the ironing board though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment